BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 14, 2011

Answering

You ever have it where you're texting someone or chatting with them on facebook and they just seem to fall off the face of the planet? Like they're ignoring you or something? I had that happen to me today. I wouldn't say it something unusual because it happens all the time and it's usually just an accident or a miscommunication but the instance today really struck me. If you're anything like me then it probably peaves you  when someone suddenly stops talking to you or just doesn't answer a text. I was sitting here pondering my annoyance and  suddenly realized that God probably feels the same way sometimes.

Think about it, if you're a Christian you have a prayer life right? Do you think maybe it annoys God or possibly saddens him when we suddenly stop talking to him or forget about him? I know it would do that to me if I were God. As humans we strive for relationships but I don't think it's strictly because we're human, in fact I think it would be safe to say that we inherit that trait from God himself. God wants nothing more than to be in a thriving growing relationship with his children (us). So next time you feel like your being ignored or your conversation suddenly stops flowing, think about all the times that you may have ignored God. God wants to talk to you, so just give him a chance.

I think thats about all for this post.

TTFN folks, tah tah for now =]

0 comments: